Treat yourself to these scrumptious pumpkin protein balls that are ready in no time. They have a soft and chewy texture and a rich pumpkin spice flavor. You only need a few simple ingredients and 15 minutes to whip up these healthy snacks.
If you love cookie dough, you will love these pumpkin protein balls. These pumpkin protein balls are made with natural ingredients, without any gluten, dairy, grains, or artificial sweeteners.
You can use maple syrup or monkfruit for a touch of sweetness, depending on your preference. Store them in the fridge or freezer and enjoy them whenever you crave something yummy and satisfying. These pumpkin protein balls are paleo-friendly and delicious!
Pumpkin Powerhouse Nutrition
Pumpkins are not only festive, but also nutritious! They are rich in fiber and beta carotene, the precursor to vitamin A, a powerful antioxidant that supports your immune system, digestion and vision.
For a healthy and delicious way to enjoy the fall season without excess sugar, try these amazing pumpkin protein balls. They have a sweet and spicy flavor from the pumpkin spice blend, which contains cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves.
These protein balls are easy to make and perfect for snacking with a balance of protein, fat and fiber to tide you over and keep you energized between meals.
Protein Balls: A Healthy Snack
They are a perfect snack or dessert for the fall season, with a warm and cozy flavor.
Each ball has 9 grams of protein, plus healthy fats, fiber, and carbs to balance your hunger and energy levels. These pumpkin protein balls are packed with fiber and healthy fats, which help you maintain stable blood sugar levels and feel satisfied until your next meal. They are also a much better choice than protein bars, which can have unwanted additives and fillers. These pumpkin protein balls have low carbs and sugar, and only a touch of maple syrup for sweetness.
More Snack Ball Recipes
Other Fall Recipes You’ll Love
For more inspiration for hormone balancing, allergy friendly recipes and nutrition tips, follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or sign up to receive my newsletter to get all the latest updates on every new recipe!
If you make this Pumpkin Protein Balls, please share a photo with me! It would make my day! Tag me on Instagram or Facebook @withthymenutrition or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Pumpkin Protein Balls
- 6 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter I suggest chunky peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup collagen powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin purée, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract with a rubber spatula. Mix well until you have a smooth and uniform mixture.
- Add in the almond flour, collagen powder, coconut flour, ground flaxseed, and pumpkin spice to the wet mixture.
- Stir until all the ingredients are fully combined, and the mixture starts to come togethe like a thick cookie dough.
- Gently fold in the mini chocolate chips into the dough mixture. Ensuring they are evenly distributed.
- Using clean hands, scoop out 2 tablespoon portions of the dough and roll them between your palms to form small balls. You can make them 1 tablespoons portions if you like.
- Place the formed pumpkin balls on the prepared baking sheet or plate. Ensure they are not touching.
- Place the baking sheet or plate in the refrigerator and let the pumpkin balls chill for at least 30 minutes. Chilling helps them firm up.
- Once the pumpkin balls have set, you can enjoy them immediately.
- If you want to store them for later, transfer the balls to an airtight container and keep them in the refrigerator for up to 7 days or store in the freezer for 3 months.