Transform your perspective of nutrition and learn how your food can best serve you!
Thursday, February 6, 6:30pm
7595 Redwood Blvd, Suite 108
Novato, Ca 94945
This class is for you if:
· You want to cut through the diets and fads, and get to the core basics of what makes good nutrition.
· You know you need to make some healthier choices but you don’t know where to start.
· You feel sluggish, fatigued, or your pants still feel a little snug from the holidays.
· You’ve heard “you are what you eat,” but want to learn why.
· You want to learn simple and healthy principles to incorporate into your lifestyle.
· Which foods you should have in your kitchen and which you should ditch.
· How these foods will help minimize inflammation in the body to boost energy, focus, sleep quality and minimize anxiety, cravings, and ‘hanger’.
· How you can make your own foods to optimize your health and minimize toxin exposure